Newsletters 111 to 120
This page contains Newsletters 111 to the 120.
Links to other Newsletters:
September 2019 Newsletter 120
- Club Meets etc., during July, August and September 2019
- Trip Report. Ty Gwyn Mine. 7th July. Steve Pearson Adams.
Penyghent Pot P8. 20th July.
- DCRO Training. Knotlow Mine. 24th July.
Death's Head Pot Eldon Hole. 3rd August. Steve Pearson Adams.
Dan yr Ogof Ogof Craig a Ffynnon. 17th & 18th August. Des Kelly.
- Mandale Mine. 31st August. Nigel Cooper.
- Birks Fell Cave. 15th September. Jenny Drake.
- Don't Forget.
- Coming Soon!
June 2019 Newsletter 119
- Recent Club Meets etc., during April, May & June 2019.
- 6th April. SRT Training at Dukes Barn.
- 11th April. Bagshawe Cavern, Derbyshire.
- 13th & 14th April. Yorkshire Weekend, including Ireby Fell Cavern.
- 27th April. Swildon's Hole, Mendips.
- 11th May. Easegill Caverns, Yorkshire.
- 25th May. Gaping Gill Winch Meet, Corky's Pot to Marilyn Pot, Yorkshire.
- 9th June. Swinsto and Jingling Pots, Yorkshire.
- 12th June. DCRO Dash, Derbyshire.
- 22nd June. Cautley Spout, Cumbria.
- Don't Forget:
- Coming Soon to a Saturday, or Sunday Near You!
- June 26th. DCRO Training Event. Larkin Frame.
April 2019 Newsletter 118
- Recent Club Meets, etc., during December 2018, & January to April 2019.
- 8 December Notts Pot 2 / Mistral, Yorkshire.
- 23 December Giants Hole, Derbyshire.
- 28 December Christmas Walk, Derbyshire.
- 5 January Oxlow Caverns, Derbyshire.
- 20 January Minera Mine, North Wales .
- 2 February Aygill Caverns, Yorkshire.
- 9 February Christmas / New Year Social.
- 17 February Nickergrove Mine and Hope Shaft / Level 7, Derbyshire.
- 2 March Peak Cavern, Derbyshire.
- 17 March Parc Lead Mine, North Wales.
- 30 March Meregill, Yorkshire .
- 14 April Ireby Fell Caverns, Yorkshire.
- 27 / 28 April : Mendips, Somerset. .
- Derbyshire Cave Rescue Organisation (DCRO) open day on 19th May
- More about Graffiti!
- Trip Report: OXLOW Saturday, 5 th January 2019
- Waterways Swallet News.
- Coming Soon to a Saturday or Sunday near you !
- Cautley Spout
- 17 th February 2019 :- Nickergrove Mine and Hope Shaft / Level 7.
December 2018 Newsletter 117
- Recent Club Trips. Various authors.
Ibbeth Peril. Calf Holes and Browgill Cave. We went elsewhere due to the weather.
- Ogof Hesp Allyn
- Lancaster Hole
- Gautries Hole
Penyghent Pot. Alum Pot. Again, altered due to the weather.
- Peak Cavern.
- Coming Soon! Colin Knox.
- Waterways Swallet Car Park clear up. Alan Brentnall.
- DCRO training. Lathkill Area search. Colin Knox and Des Kelly.
- More mine related grafitti. Colin Knox.
- Christmas Traditions. Caves and Mines. Colin Knox.
- Just for Interest. Lud's Church. Colin Knox.
October 2018 Newsletter 116
- Ogof Hesp Alyn trip report. Dan Baddeley
- Just for Interest. Obscure places in the Peak District. Fulwood's Fissure. Colin Knox.
- Dale Head to Notts II trip report. 8-5-2018. Jenny Drake
- Graffiti underground. Colin Knox
- Club policies. Child protection. Colin Knox.
- Helicopter familiarisation session. Colin Knox
- Ralph's Revenge Exercise. Alan Brentnall.
September 2018 Newsletter 115
Colin (Steve) Knox took over the editorship from this edition.
- Obituary: David Michael Knox. 1947 to 2016. Colin Knox.
- Editorial. Colin Knox.
- Caving in China 27-10-2015 to 30-10-2015. Grace Chu
- Standedge Tunnel 05-06-2017. Jenny Drake
- 20th March 2016. Happy Memories of Water Icicle and More! Colin Knox.
- MidWeek Caving.The Knox-Nixon Bypass. 11-11-14. Alan Brentnall.
- Meets. Coming Soon to a Saturday or Sunday Near You!
March 2016 Newsletter 114
- February 2016 SRT Training Event.
- The End-to-End that nearly Ended at the Start. Alan Brentnall's cycle trip. Continued from newsletter 113. Day 15 to end.
- CCPC Picture Quiz
- Rhyd Alyn Saturday 30 January 2016. North Wales caving trip report. Alan Brentnall.
- Situation Vacant - Training Officer. Alan Brentnall.
November 2015 Newsletter 113
- The End to End that nearly Ended at the Start. Continued from NL112. Alan Brentnall's cycle trip. Days 5 to 14.
- News on Project "Somewhere Near Hartington". Shaft capping and exploration. Len Kirkham
- A busy Week's Caving. Alan Brentnall does it seven times in a week! Caving that is.
- A Meeting with Dr Trevor Ford O.B.E. John Gillet meets a cave science legend at 90.
- Ringing the Changes. A reprint of a Christmas quiz from CCPC newsletter December 1990. Mark Lovatt
November 2014 Newsletter 112
- Report on Peak/Speedwell Projects. Work carried out by CCPC members in the NCC Shafts. Speedwell Cavern show cave. Speedwell boulder piles and Cliff Cavern. Alan Brentnall.
- Clive Mine. Trip report to an unusual Shropshire copper and cobalt mine in sandstone. Colin Knox
- More about Axe Hole, Derbyshire. Colin Knox.
- The End-to-End that nearly ended at the start. Alan Brentnall cycles from one end of the country to the other. Start to day 4.
- CCPC History. John Gillet.
November 2014 Newsletter 111
- Earth Leakage Trip Report. Giants Hole. Alan Brentnall
- Talk on First Aid for Cavers given by Tom Bailey. Colin Knox
- Photograph Taken After a CCPC Cave Rescue Practice at Knotlow Mine: 5th March 1978. Colin Knox.
- Knotlow Archive Photo comments. Mark Lovatt.
- NEW CASTLETON TOURIST ATTRACTION. Mine collapse at the Giants turn off from the main road.
Rob with a drill. Speedwell Cavern, Whirlpool Junction. 2011.